Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Meet "Clean Team" Member Rita Wright


Howdy from Texas! I am so honored to be a part of the "Clean Team" at Freshly Made Sketches. I started doing paper crafts about seven years ago when a friend encouraged me to scrapbook my wedding photos. I never intended to do anything beyond that, yet here I am. Making my first card really got me hooked and I’ve been making them for almost four years now. I try to stamp something every day because of the joy and satisfaction that comes with creating. I’m a challenge addict and give them credit for strengthening my skills and encouraging me to stamp more.

I’m still in the process of figuring out what I want to be when I grow up. If professional student ever becomes lucrative, I will have found my dream job as I love learning new things. For now I’m enjoying being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and sharing my love of stamping with others. I am blessed to have an amazing husband who spoils me rotten, cooks me dinner every night, and tolerates my collection of cats.

Clean Designs by Rita:



We are looking forward to seeing you on September 7th for our first challenge!

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful cards Rita! Your wedding card is so classy and elegant! And I love how you stamped the doilies! Looking forward to working with you - very excited to get started! Oh and you are wearing a very cool shirt :)

None None said...

Rita - I love the pearls on the scallops! And the different EFs you used on the tree card totally blew me away - love it!! Can't wait to see what you do for the DT and how you'll inspire all of us who eagerly await your creations and the challenges!

Lesley said...

Really lovely creations Rita! Only a few days to go now...