Monday, August 29, 2011

Meet Design Team Member Linda Callahan


Hi Everyone!

I taught elementary school for 34 years in upstate NY and now work part time at our local library. I am married and have a son, daughter, son-in-law and a little poodle named AbbyGirl.
I became a Stampin Up! demo in 2009 after being a “professional” SU! customer for many years. About 10 years ago one of my third graders brought me a beautiful basket of cards for Christmas. When I asked him where he got them he just shrugged and said, “Oh they are all over my house. My mother makes them.” That was it – I was hooked! I called her up and booked a party. When she retired as a demo I signed up to keep the supplies coming! As a member of Mary Fish’s Pretty Pals, I also design for Pals Paper Arts.
I was delighted when Lesley invited me to join the Freshly Made Sketches Design Team. I love clean lines and crisp designs! Here’s hoping we inspire you to join us and have fun creating!
Linda's Samples:




4 comments:

None None said...

Hi Linda!! Can't wait to see your creations as I know you'll inspire me with your work. I just love that purple birthday card with the dimensional gifts! I've been thinking about you with Irene and hoping that you and your family are ok!

Rita W said...

Can't wait to work with you on this endeavor. I have that daisies card saved in my favorites just in case that set ever makes it to my craft room. :) It's lovely! And the motorcycle on the Halloween card...super clever! :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Yay! I love Linda's style and wit, so you picked a real winner for your team. :)

Lesley said...

Great designs Linda...we are getting closer to starting...