Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Winners For Sketch 91

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Cindy has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Michelle Pepper


The competition was fierce in our gallery this week!  There were so many amazing cards!  I chose Michelle Pepper's ultra-feminine design that featured beautiful vellum flowers.  Michelle's use of texture, a pretty scripted sentiment, a lovely combination of colors and a sprinkle of pearls gave this card perfect harmony. 
Congratulations, Michelle, on being the Queen of Clean this week!



Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Jen Brum!


6 comments:

Arlene said...

Congrats to all the winners! Thank you for choosing me as a Princess as well...this is truly an honor for me! :)

Nancy said...

Congrats to all the winners and I so appreciate the pick Linda C!!! Thanks so much....the gallery was chock full of talent that is for sure!

Anonymous said...

Some awesome cards to choose from this week! Thanks for selecting me! As always, I am so honored!

stampwithsandy said...

Smiles! Thank you Jen, for selecting my card. Congrats to all the other winners! All such beautiful creations.

Dawn Easton said...

Thanks Amy!!! Totally made me smile tonight!!! I always look forward to seeing your sketches each week!! Can't wait to play along again this weekend :) Congrats to all the winners!

Michelle Pepper said...

Oh wow, I don't know what to say! Thank you thank you thank you Cindy!!!! The comment you made was so helpful too, because it helps me understand what I did well. I am very encouraged and very honoured! Congratulations to all the Princesses too, there are so many I want to CASE.