Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Winners For Sketch 327

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Swati of Mykrazyarts



Thanks to everyone who played along with our sketch.  The gallery was filled with beautiful and creative cards!  I chose Swati's card because the flowers are stunning and the background highlights them perfectly.  Congratulations, Swati, you are our Queen of Clean!


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Linda!

SaveSave

12 comments:

Hannelie said...

Thanks Karren for the shout out! Congrats everyone!

Quillish said...

Oh wow..I couldn't even recognise my card here. Thank you very much Narelle.

swati janakiraman said...

Really excited to be the queen of clean for this week sketch. Thanks Jen M for choosing my card.
Congrats to all winners.

Heather said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out - I so love playing here! Keep up the great challenges, and congrats, all!

Donna said...

Congratulations, everyone! Beautiful work!

Claire Broadwater said...

Kim, thank you very much for selecting my card! You made my day! Congratulations to all the winners! XX

Trina P. said...

Thank you so much Jen T.! 🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations to the other picks!

lescrapden@th said...

Congratulations Swati your card is really great, colors are so bright :-)) bravo to everybody (sorry for my english ;-)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Swati your card is really great, colors are so bright, กำถั่ว

swati janakiraman said...

Thankyou!

swati janakiraman said...

Thankyou!

sandie said...

Thank you so much Claire for choosing my card and congrats to all winners x